Login, if you are not logged in already. You can login here: https://webbabyshower.com/login/
How to disable and enable games on your shower page.
1. From your Home page, click Games.
2. Once on the Games tab, make sure your Edit Page is enabled, and then you will be able to disable/enable the existing games by using the toggle next to the game's title. Toggle to Preview to make sure you are satisfied with the disabled games.
Your games can also be toggled on/off within Admin > Party Prep (+) > Select Games.
How to download more games for your baby shower.
Please note: More games are not able to be added to your shower page at this time. The following instructions are for games that you can either share with your guests on Zoom or print out to hand out to your guests during a baby shower.
1. Go to your Admin settings.
2. Click on the plus symbol (+) next to Party Prep.
3. Then, click on Select Games.
4. Once you're on the Games Resource page, you can scroll down to the Slide Based Games or PDF Printable Games.
We have 7 free slide based games that you can download and enjoy with your guests! To get access to these games, click on the download button indicated at the top right-hand corner of the game tab.
5. These links are view-only so you will need to make a copy of the presentation before you are able to make edits.
You can save a copy to your drive by clicking on File > Make a Copy > Entire Presentation. This will save a copy of the slide shows to your Google Drive so you can make any edits to it that you need!
6. During your video chat, you can share this presentation with your guests. To share this with your guests, first, you will need to see how to share your screen on whichever video chat you're currently using. Zoom is the most popular, so here is a link to how to share your screen with their platform: Sharing your screen or desktop on Zoom.
When you're sure of how to share your screen on the video chat app you're using, just click on the Slideshow button within Google Slides, and then the game is ready to share!
7. We also have 24 free PDF printable games that you're welcome to download! To download these, click on the download symbol next to whichever game you'd like to download. Save the PDF to your computer or phone, and it is yours to use!
If you have any further questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team.