Login, If you are not logged in yet. https://webbabyshower.com/login/
1. Go to the top menu bar and click the Admin button in the left-hand corner.
Top menu bar> Admin
2. Once inside of Admin, you should automatically be under the Settings tab. Your page should look like this:
3. Under Co-Hosts enter in your Co-Host's email in the space titled Add New Host
Settings>Co-Hosts>Add New Host
4. Once you click Add Host you will see your Co-Host's email below the yellow box titled Co-Hosts.
5. Your Co-Host will receive an email directing them to sign in. The email will look similar to the following picture.
Their login information will be provided where the Username and Password are on the email. They will be taken to the login page when they click on the Login button on the email.
6. When they log in, they will be prompted to change their password. The page they are taken to will look like the following image.
7. After their password has been changed, they will be able to assist with hosting your shower page by clicking on Manage Shower.
If you have any further questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team.